CareCore at Meadows is located in the heart of Forest Park. We are currently looking for a Director of housekeeping.
The Director of Housekeeping oversees and coordinate housekeeping services to assure a high standard of cleanliness and resident satisfaction. May be required to supervise other staff positions. This position reports to the Administrator.
• The Director will create and maintain the housekeeping and laundry schedules
• Uses cleaning chemicals safely and properly in accordance with department guidelines and assures compliance with local, state, and federal safety standards, MSDS, OSHA, EPA and other relevant rules and regulations.
• Assists/ create in a deep cleaning program.
• Assures staff has rooms ready for new admissions.
• Conducts daily inspection of offices, common space, guestrooms, and resident’s rooms.
• Maintains inventory control systems for all supplies, chemicals, and equipment.
• Works closely with the maintenance director.
• Informs administrator of any serious resident issues or concerns.
• Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
• Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
A High School Diploma or General Education Degree Required.
Job Type: Full-time Experience:
Housekeeping: 4 year (Required) Housekeeping Supervisor: 2 year (Preferred)
The job skills required for Housekeeping Director include Housekeeping, Laundry, deep cleaning, OSHA, Housekeeping Services etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Housekeeping Director. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Housekeeping Director. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a Housekeeping Director, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Housekeeping Director for your reference.