Amazing Dietary Aide Needed
If you are an amazing Dietary Manager who wants a position with purpose and to work for an amazing team, then keep reading! The Dietary Aide assists in food preparation, food tray preparation and delivery to facility residents; cleans the kitchen and dining area under the supervision of the Dietary Manager or Cook by performing the following duties.
Top Reasons to Work With Us
1. Healthcare Benefits
2. You want to do the best work of your life
3. Continual growth and professional development opportunities
4. Pet Insurance options for your fur babies
5. Comprehensive employee benefits such as tuition assistance
6. A 401K plan to help save for your future
7. Referral Bonus – Bring your friends with you!
· Read production orders on diet cards on trays to determine items to place on tray
· Place items such as eating utensils, napkins, and condiments on trays
· Prepare food items such as sandwiches, salads, soups, and beverages under the supervision of the cook
· Place servings in blender to make foods for soft or liquid diets
· Apportion and place food servings on plates and trays according to diet list on diet card
· Examine filled tray for completeness and quality assurance of food tray and place on cart
· Push carts to dining room or halls and serve trays to residents
· Collect and stack dirty dishes on cart and return cart to kitchen
· Store food and supplies properly
· Wash dishes and clean work area, tables, cabinets, and ovens
· Collect and place garbage and trash in designated containers
· Record amount and type of special food items served to residents
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. Must meet all local health regulations and pass the post-employment physical exam if required. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
· High-school diploma or equivalency required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Customer service focused
· Ability to multi-task
If you are interested in becoming a Dietary Aide, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Dietary Aide for your reference.
Step 1: Understand the job description and responsibilities of an Accountant.
Quotes from people on Dietary Aide job description and responsibilities
A dietary aide will need previous experience working with food.
01/15/2022: Lexington, KY
Additionally, a dietary aide will keep food preparation areas sanitized and orderly.
12/16/2021: Chattanooga, TN
Aides may also prepare meals or supervise meal preparation to ensure that the foods offered meet a patient's nutritional needs.
12/15/2021: Honolulu, HI
Aides should expect to be on their feet as they prepare meals, review meal trays and deliver meals to patients and residents.
02/23/2022: Laramie, WY
Dietary aides are typically hired by clinics and hospitals, sanatoriums, health clubs, where they are also responsible for overseeing the preparation of meals for the patient.
12/28/2021: New Orleans, LA
Step 2: Knowing the best tips for becoming an Accountant can help you explore the needs of the position and prepare for the job-related knowledge well ahead of time.
Career tips from people on Dietary Aide jobs
Apportion and places food servings on plates trays according to diet list on menu card.
01/05/2022: Sumter, SC
Examine filled tray for completeness places on cart, dumbwaiter, or conveyor belt.
12/22/2021: Stockton, CA
Prepare delivers food trays to hospital patients, performing any combination of following duties on tray line.
12/02/2021: Charlotte, NC
Promptly reports any food shortages or malfunctioning equipment.
02/03/2022: Appleton, WI
Step 3: View the best colleges and universities for Dietary Aide.