If you are an amazing LNHA who wants a position with a purpose and to work for an amazing team keep reading. We strive to provide the optimal patient experience and healthy work environment for all team members. You will have unparalleled access to support and resources. Starting annual salary is based on experience. In this critical leadership role, you will be responsible for effectively driving the daily business operations, managing specific organizational strategies, and facilitating the mission of connections.
What’s the team like? Awesome! We have family people, single people, happy people, fun people.
Zero deductible Health Insurance
Dental/Vision/Life/ Disability benefits
Employee Discount Programs
Excellent Room for Growth and Advancement
Access to Executive Support
Flexible Pay Schedule
· Must meet all local health regulations and pass post-employment physical exam if required
· Successfully completed at least 64 college credit hours AND 2 years of supervisory experience in long term care.
· Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or combination of education and experience preferred.
· Proven leadership skills
· Proven history of successful surveys and customer satisfaction.
· Active licensed nursing home administrator in good standing.
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Ability to multi-task while being detail oriented
· Intermediate computer skills
· Experience with MS Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint preferred.
Whitehaven Community Living Center does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor
The job skills required for Licensed Nursing Home Administrator include Leadership, Health insurance etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Licensed Nursing Home Administrator. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.