Develops hardware systems, with firmware, and/or provides software systems testing and validation in support of R&D Engineering.Responsible for the analysis, design, programming, debugging and modification of hardware and firmware applications and testing solutions. Work often involves hardware utilizing analog and digital and software operating systems.
• Documents hardware/software development and/or test development by writing documents, reports, memos, change requests. Methods used are determined by approved procedures and standards• Analyzes, evaluates, verifies requirements, for software and systems by using engineering practices.• Investigates, researches, selects designs, operating systems.• Ability to effectively work in technical cross-functional teams to develop new products.• Continuously improves process and work methodologies by interfacing with peers/cross-functional groups and analyzing activities to improve workflow and work processes.
• Must work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others throughout various levels of the global organization• Must strictly adhere to safety requirements• Maintain regular and punctual attendance• Committed and willing to invest in delivering results• Must maintain company quality and quantity standards• Must have effective oral and written communication skills• Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work in collaborative and independent work situations and environments with minimal supervision • Ability to remain calm and receptive in fast paced situations• Familiarity with software development for UI and PC client applications• Familiarity with software development for mobile/tablet applications• Strong working knowledge of IEC 60601 standards, including IEC 62304
• BS Degree in Electrical/Computer/Systems/Software Engineering, or related field• Minimum of 3 years of experience analyzing hardware and software requirements, design, and testing.• Experience with multi-tasking real-time operating system
• Agile development experience• Experience and understanding of the validation process
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations. • Good manual dexterity.
25 - 50
$10M - $50M
Cook! makes gluten-free eating tasty, easy, and healthy and also offer gluten-free meals delivery and dairy-free entrees.
The following is the career advancement route for Hardware Engineer 2 positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Hardware Engineer 2, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Hardware Engineer IV that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Hardware Engineer 2. You can explore the career advancement for a Hardware Engineer 2 below and select your interested title to get hiring information.