An Senior Engineer is a leader in the department tasked with solving engineering problems, developing new products and processes, and leading engineering or company projects.
• Provide technical input on defining project priorities and company product goals• Identify and solve department, system-level problems• Contribute technical/scientific expertise and direction to department engineers and other company business functions• Assume responsibility for interpreting data, organizing, executing, and coordinating project activities• Lead large scale or multiple engineering projects with a high degree of independence• Act as a mentor to other personnel in the Engineering department• Provide technical and strategic input on managing company intellectual property relevant to area of work
• Must work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others throughout various levels of the global organization• Must strictly adhere to safety requirements• Maintain regular and punctual attendance• Must maintain company quality and quantity standards• Must have effective oral and written communication skills• Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work in collaborative and independent work situations and environments with minimal supervision • Ability to remain calm and receptive in fast paced situations• Responsible for compliance to company's Quality Policy Manual.• Responsible for compliance to company's safety policies.
• PhD in Engineering or Engineering Technology with 2 years relevant experience; or• MS or BS in same or MBA with 5 years relevant experience; or• Experience using analytical skills and problem solving
• Experience in communication and working with a wide variety of associates• Experience working independently and directing others towards a common goal
• Personal protective equipment including safety glasses, lab coat and gloves required in many areas associated with this position.• Sitting for extended periods, utilizes close visual acuity for working with computers, etc.• Works under general office environmental conditions.
25 - 50
$10M - $50M
Cook! makes gluten-free eating tasty, easy, and healthy and also offer gluten-free meals delivery and dairy-free entrees.
The following is the career advancement route for Senior Engineer positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Senior Engineer, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Biomedical Engineer IV that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Senior Engineer. You can explore the career advancement for a Senior Engineer below and select your interested title to get hiring information.