Home Week! (Guaranteed weekends)
Operating in IL, MN, WI, IA...
• Drivers earn up to $0.60 CPM - We pay based on verifiable experience
• $1,000 hire transition bonus for qualifying drivers
• $2,000 Hazmat bonus for drivers willing to obtain Hazmat plus reimbursement
• Comprehensive benefits: Health, Life, Dental, Vision and 401(k) - plan includes company match
• Pet and passenger programs available on most accounts
• Safety value culture with a CSA score to prove it
• 24/7 support, 365 days a year
• Minimum of 21 years old
• Minimum of 90 days of recent over-the-road experience
• Hazmat & Tanker endorsements
• Valid CDL-A
• DOT qualified
• Must pass a comprehensive drug test
• Satisfactory safety and employment history
Apply today and get scheduled for orientation ASAP!
T1 TAS Inc offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been growing year over year. Come put our successful history behind your career! T1 TAS Inc is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at T1 TAS Inc, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
The job skills required for CDL A Driver | Regional | Transition Bonus include drug test etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a CDL A Driver | Regional | Transition Bonus. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by CDL A Driver | Regional | Transition Bonus. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.