Overview THE EXPRESSWAY FORWARD
In January of 2020, the Company launched the EXPRESSway Forward strategy based on four foundational pillars - Product, Brand, Customer, Execution. Since that time, the Company has advanced initiatives in each of these areas and across all departments. The corporate strategy is fueled and supported by a culture that is defined by three values - Express Yourself, Express Together, Express Success. Responsibilities EXPRESS ENGAGEMENT LEADER Position Overview
Engagement Leader creates memorable experiences for customers by embodying a hospitality mindset and driving the consistent delivery of positive customer experiences, promoting squad interconnectivity, assisting in teaching squad members, and modeling strong stylist skills. The Engagement Leader delivers the highest level of a personalized styling that helps to fulfill the Express brand purpose: Create Confidence & Inspire Self-Expression.
This position is responsible for achieving personal productivity and performance metrics as well as contributing to the total Style Squad's success. Additionally, our Engagement Leaders are brand ambassadors for the Express experience and promote to potential squad members an inclusive squad mentality built on teamwork and shared objectives.Key Responsibilities
Required Experienced & Qualifications
- Exemplify a hospitality mindset and deliver on all aspects of the Express Customer Experience Philosophy to create outstanding experiences for customers/clients
- Support Style Squad interconnectedness and approach customer engagement with the thought that it is a 'team sport' by actively engaging with colleagues to deliver the very best customer experience
- Create an environment built on teamwork and inspiring a Squad mentality
- Teach, coach and develop Stylists to create transformational/memorable experiences for customers
- Set the example for engaging with a hospitality mindset
- Model transformative customer experiences leveraging the Customer Experience Philosophy
- Display expert knowledge of product, company policies, promotions, and loyalty programs
- Execute all aspects of daily store operations
- Monitor the customer experiences delivered by squad members, providing feedback and coaching
Critical Skills & Attributes
- High school or equivalent education
- One to three years' experience, preferably in retail or hospitality
- Willing and able to meet defined availability criteria including nights, weekends and non-business hours
- Proficient in use of retail technology such as iPads and registers
- Hospitality mindset with a genuine desire to create positive and memorable customer experiences
- Ability to explain and model how excellent customer experiences are created
- Proven ability to drive sales results
- Strong supervisory and communication skills
- Brand ambassador mentality
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States. Notification to Agencies:
Please note that Express does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies.In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition,Express will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.
About Express Inc
Express Income Tax is a provider of internal revenue service electronic filing services.
The job skills required for Engagement Leader - Full Time include Initiative, Communication Skills, Coaching, etc.
Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Engagement Leader - Full Time.
That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Engagement Leader - Full Time.
Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Engagement Leader - Full Time positions,
which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As an Engagement Leader - Full Time,
it can be promoted into senior positions as an Employee Services Director that are expected to
handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary
Engagement Leader - Full Time. You can explore the career advancement for an Engagement Leader - Full Time below
and select your interested title to get hiring information.