THE EXPRESSWAY FORWARD
In January of 2020, the Company launched the EXPRESSway Forward strategy based on four foundational pillars - Product, Brand, Customer, Execution. Since that time, the Company has advanced initiatives in each of these areas and across all departments. The corporate strategy is fueled and supported by a culture that is defined by three values - Express Yourself, Express Together, Express Success.
EXPRESS ENGAGEMENT LEADER
The Engagement Leader creates memorable experiences for customers by embodying a hospitality mindset and driving
the consistent delivery of positive customer experiences, promoting squad interconnectivity, assisting in teaching squad
members, and modeling strong stylist skills. The Engagement Leader delivers the highest level of personalized styling
that helps to fulfill the Express brand purpose: Create Confidence & Inspire Self-Expression.
• Recognize and encourage the behaviors that contribute to the stores results
• Utilize all available tools to educate and coach Stylists
• Maintain a positive work environment, which encourages an exceptionally high level of store morale
• Create an environment built on teamwork and inspire a Squad mentality
• Teach, coach and develop Stylists to create transformational/memorable experiences for customers
• Set the example for engaging with a hospitality mindset
• Model transformative customer experiences leveraging the Customer Experience Philosophy
• Drive for results by leading the customer experience as Customer Engagement Leader (CEL)
• Lead customer interactions with a squad mindset, assisting fellow team members and seeking input and
reinforcement when appropriate
• Display expert knowledge of product, company policies, promotions, and loyalty programs
• Effectively resolve customer service issues to a positive outcome
• Drive credit and loyalty member programs by explaining benefits and encouraging customers to participate.
• Execute all aspects of daily store operations
• Ensure appropriate associate coverage to create a great customer experience
• Oversee and authorizing the checkout experience
• Monitor the customer experiences delivered by squad members, providing feedback and coaching
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• Education: High school or equivalent
• Years of Experience: One to three years in a similar or relevant position
• Willing and able to meet defined availability criteria including nights, weekends and non-business hours
• Proficient in use of retail technology such as iPads and registers
CRITICAL SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
• Hospitality mindset with a genuine desire to create positive and memorable customer experiences
• Ability to explain and model how excellent customer experiences are created
• Proven ability to drive sales results
• Strong supervisory and communication skills
• Brand ambassador mentality
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Notification to Agencies: Please note that Express does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies.In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition,Express will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.
About Express Inc
Express Income Tax is a provider of internal revenue service electronic filing services.
The job skills required for Engagement Leader include Initiative, Communication Skills, Coaching, etc.
Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Engagement Leader.
That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Engagement Leader.
Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
For the skill of Communication Skills
Perry St Restaurant
The following is the career advancement route for Engagement Leader positions,
which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As an Engagement Leader,
it can be promoted into senior positions as an Employee Services Director that are expected to
handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary
Engagement Leader. You can explore the career advancement for an Engagement Leader below
and select your interested title to get hiring information.