This is a unique and exciting time to join Express. Since launching our EXPRESSway Forward strategy in 2020, we have been steadily advancing a transformation from being known as a store in the mall to a brand with a purpose, powered by a styling community. We believe that clothes can serve a higher purpose to make people look the way they want to look and feel the way they want to feel, and our Express brand purpose - We Create Confidence & Inspire Self-Expression - speaks to the role our brand can play in their lives.
Today, we are reimagining our retail and outlet stores with a spirit of hospitality so everyone who walks through our doors has a positive experience and leaves wanting to be a part of Generation Express. We call our stores 'Style Studios' and our sales associate teams 'Style Squads' - and they are the most important part of our transformation. Our culture is defined by three values - Express Yourself, Express Together, Express Success - and we invite you to join us and help build, activate and amplify the Express styling community.
For more information about Express, Inc. please visit www.express.com
. Responsibilities Responsibilities & Qualifications
Location: Operations Leader
The Operations Leader creates memorable experiences for customers by embodying a hospitality mindset and driving the consistent delivery of customer experiences through the precise execution of the merchandise flow process. The Operations Leader ensures product is available, sized and properly displayed so that style squad members can deliver a personalized approach to styling that helps to fulfill the Express brand purpose: Create Confidence & Inspire Self-Expression. The Operations Leader demonstrates hospitality when engaging with customers and promotes squad interconnectivity by responding to front of house support needs.Key Responsibilities
- Exemplify a hospitality mindset and deliver on all aspects of the Express Customer Experience Philosophy to create outstanding experiences for customers/clients
- Support Style Squad interconnectedness and approach customer engagement with the thought that it is a 'team sport' by actively engaging with colleagues to deliver the very best customer experience
- Create an environment built on teamwork and inspiring a Squad mentality
- Teach support associates to use tools to maximize productivity and achieve brand benchmarks
- Set the example and coach support associates on engaging with a hospitality mindset
- Model transformative customer experiences leveraging the Customer Experience Philosophy
- Assist with product launch changes according to company SOP
- Assist customers as needed on the sales floor with locating product and/or online orders
- Process shipping and receiving orders according to Express time and efficiency standards
- Plan and process freight and sensors product Essential Qualifications
- High school or equivalent education
- One to three years' experience, preferably in retail or hospitality
- Willing and able to meet defined availability criteria including nights, weekends and non-business hours
- Proficient in use of retail technology such as iPads and registersPreferred Qualifications (skills and abilities)
- Hospitality mindset with a genuine desire to create positive and memorable customer experiences
- Customer service skills and ability to interact with customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically with customers, sales leadership team and associates
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Brand ambassador mentality
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States. Notification to Agencies:
Please note that Express does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies.In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition,Express will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.
Express Income Tax is a provider of internal revenue service electronic filing services.
1 Day Ago
1 Day Ago
The job skills required for Full Time Operations Leader include Customer Service, Written Communication, Teamwork, etc.
Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Full Time Operations Leader.
That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Full Time Operations Leader.
Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
For the skill of Customer Service
For the skill of Written Communication
For the skill of Teamwork
First Watch Inc
The following is the career advancement route for Full Time Operations Leader positions,
which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Full Time Operations Leader,
it can be promoted into senior positions as a Senior Operations Manager that are expected to
handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary
Full Time Operations Leader. You can explore the career advancement for a Full Time Operations Leader below
and select your interested title to get hiring information.
If you are interested in becoming an Operations Leader, you need to understand the job requirements and
the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will
also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become an Operations Leader for your
Understand the job description and responsibilities of an Accountant.
Quotes from people on Operations Leader job description and responsibilities
An operations Leaeder needs to make sure focus remains on the organizational objective, rather than the narrow focus of different department and division goals.
03/14/2022: Sacramento, CA
A good operations team leader addresses differences and conflicts among workers as they arise.
12/27/2021: Raleigh, NC
The leader plays the role of a supervisor and evaluates every aspect of work done by the operations team and certifies productions before they are taken for use by clients to avoid complaints.
03/19/2022: Everett, WA
A business Operations Leader plans and organizes the activities of a business, government agency, and non-profit organization.
12/27/2021: Orlando, FL
Operations Leader oversee the organizational activities of businesses, government agencies, non-profit groups, and other organizations.
01/02/2022: Terre Haute, IN
Knowing the best tips for becoming an Accountant can help you explore the needs of the position and prepare for the job-related knowledge well ahead of time.
Career tips from people on Operations Leader jobs
To be as effective as possible, operations managers will need to have a combination of soft skills and technical skills.
02/04/2022: Worcester, MA
Operations Leader need to be adaptable to any scenario, and need the skills to support them throughout.
01/31/2022: Great Falls, MT
Operations Leaders need to be strong communicators as their jobs entail communicating with people at different levels.
03/18/2022: Lorain, OH
Undestands customers needs successful Operations Leader needs to have a deep acknowledgment of customer needs.
03/20/2022: Yakima, WA
Creates a posstive environment Successful Operations Leaders understand the need to surround themselves with highly skilled and capable employees.
01/20/2022: Portland, ME
View the best colleges and universities for Operations Leader.
High Point University