This is a unique and exciting time to join Express. Since launching our EXPRESSway Forward strategy in 2020, we have been steadily advancing a transformation from being known as a store in the mall to a brand with a purpose, powered by a styling community. We believe that clothes can serve a higher purpose to make people look the way they want to look and feel the way they want to feel, and our Express brand purpose - We Create Confidence & Inspire Self-Expression - speaks to the role our brand can play in their lives.
Today, we are reimagining our retail and outlet stores with a spirit of hospitality so everyone who walks through our doors has a positive experience and leaves wanting to be a part of Generation Express. We call our stores 'Style Studios' and our sales associate teams 'Style Squads' - and they are the most important part of our transformation. Our culture is defined by three values - Express Yourself, Express Together, Express Success - and we invite you to join us and help build, activate and amplify the Express styling community.
For more information about Express, Inc. please visit www.express.com
The Sales Associate Keyholder Provides a great in-store shopping experience for customers and executes opening and closing procedures.
To support EXECUTION
, the Sales Associate Keyholder:
- Performs opening and closing procedures such as balancing registers, preparing deposits, and activating the security system
- Performs overrides at checkout as needed
- Maintains a clean and organized sales floor, checkout, fitting room, and stockroom to ensure the store is safe and inviting to customers
- Follows company policies and procedures to ensure the safety of all our associates and customers
- Assists with product launch changes according to the company SOP
To support CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
, the Sales Associate Keyholder:
- Delivers on all aspects of the customer experience model
- Processes transactions quickly and accurately, reducing the customer's wait time
- Positively resolves customer service-related issues as they arise and determines a resolution or escalates further, communicating all issues and resolutions to Store Management
- Drives credit and loyalty member programs by explaining benefits and encouraging customers to participate
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States. Notification to Agencies:
Please note that Express does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies.In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition,Express will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.
Express Income Tax is a provider of internal revenue service electronic filing services.
The job skills required for Sales Associate Keyholder - US include Customer Service, store management, etc.
Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Sales Associate Keyholder - US.
That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Sales Associate Keyholder - US.
Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
For the skill of store management
The Home Depot
The following is the career advancement route for Sales Associate Keyholder - US positions,
which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Sales Associate Keyholder - US,
it can be promoted into senior positions as a Retail Sales Staff that are expected to
handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary
Sales Associate Keyholder - US. You can explore the career advancement for a Sales Associate Keyholder - US below
and select your interested title to get hiring information.