The 5 Senses Culture:
At 5 Senses we are driven by igniting the 5 senses of our guests and team members through genuine acts of hospitality. It is our mission to touch the hearts of our guests and teams, to welcome all we see, to add flavor to the experience, anticipate, listen and respond to needs and help our team smell success. We are an experienced team doing hospitality a new way.
Getting the Job done:
· Provide guests and team members with professional, efficient, courteous and genuine hospitality.
· Anticipates guest’s needs and offers services prior to the guest asking.
· Maintain the image of the hotel by appearing presentable and well groomed.
· Clean and maintain all guestrooms to specific property and Brand standards.
· Clean and replenish designated number of rooms within assigned shift.
· Maintain organization and supplies on the housekeeping cart and in the linen closets.
· Check all rooms and report any damages, repairs, lightbulbs and missing supplies.
· Attend all mandatory meetings and complete all the required training.
· Greet all guests and team members and warmly engage.
· Be aware of the Guest Service Scores and understand role ensuring guest satisfaction.
· Complete all tasks assigned by the Housekeeping Manager and/or Hotel Manager(s), which may include cleaning of public areas and laundry.
· Ability to grasp, bend, stoop and push, pull and lift 30 bls.
Experience for Success:
· Housekeeping experience a plus
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Previous customer service experience
· Willingness to work in a fast paced and physically active work environment
The Good Stuff:
· Opportunity to grow your career and develop thru structured development programs
· Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
· Wellness and Commuter Stipend
· Vacation PTO Plan and Paid Sick Days
· 7 Paid Holidays
· Free nights at our hotels
· Monthly fun and recognition
· Daily Pay (RAIN)
The Fine Print:
5 Senses Hospitality Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to the federal law requirements 5 Senses Management complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in all locations in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. 5 Senses Hospitality Management expressively prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of a 5 Senses team member to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including termination.
The following is the career advancement route for Room Attendant positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Room Attendant, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Housekeeping Supervisor that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Room Attendant. You can explore the career advancement for a Room Attendant below and select your interested title to get hiring information.
If you are interested in becoming a Room Attendant, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Room Attendant for your reference.
Step 1: Understand the job description and responsibilities of an Accountant.
Quotes from people on Room Attendant job description and responsibilities
Maintain the condition of the make-up room trolleys, stack up linens and stationery for usage.
12/13/2021: Bridgeport, CT
Clean, dust, polish and vacuum to make sure guest rooms and bathrooms meet hotel standards.
12/24/2021: Saint Petersburg, FL
They ensure all rooms are clean and they address guest’s queries politely and knowledgeably.
01/21/2022: Fort Collins, CO
Cleaned numerous rooms Provided excellent customer service Shampoo carpet and dispatching.
02/18/2022: Tacoma, WA
Dining room attendants should have a neat, clean appearance, a pleasant manner, and the ability to follow directions.
12/29/2021: Dayton, OH
Step 2: Knowing the best tips for becoming an Accountant can help you explore the needs of the position and prepare for the job-related knowledge well ahead of time.
Career tips from people on Room Attendant jobs
There are generally few education and training requirements to become a room attendant.
12/16/2021: Worcester, MA
Most Tool Room Attendants list "Safety Rules," "Requisitions Stock," and "Machine Parts" as skills on their resumes.
12/08/2021: Johnstown, PA
Creating an Atmosphere of Positive Evolution.
01/21/2022: Somerset, NJ
Celebrate Success and Learn to Deal With Failures.
02/14/2022: Birmingham, AL
Learn the basics, then move on to bigger things.
12/10/2021: Pittsburgh, PA
Step 3: View the best colleges and universities for Room Attendant.