HealthPro Heritage at Home is seeking a part-time or full-time Physical Therapist - PT for home health visits in the Worcester and surrounding area.
At HealthPro Heritage we hire people who share our vision, who work diligently and provide the kind of care that will help change patient's lives for the better. As an Associate, your dedication and commitment deserve respect and recognition. If you're looking for a career and straightforward and realistic 'care' expectations, maybe it's time to look at our company.
1. Review available resident information and evaluate the impact of this information on the assessment and treatment process.
2. Conduct and document a thorough functional assessment of the resident, utilizing standardized procedures. Assessment of home/vocational and equipment needs.
3. Develop and implement an individualized treatment plan based on resident needs and containing achievable functional goals.
4. Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation guidelines and consistently maintain timely and accurate department records.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by the supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
1. Bachelor/Masters/Doctorate of Science degree in Physical Therapy.
2. Current license in the state of practice.
HUNT VALLEY, MD
100 - 200
$10M - $50M
The following is the career advancement route for Physical Therapist (PT) positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Physical Therapist (PT), it can be promoted into senior positions as an Exercise Physiologist that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Physical Therapist (PT). You can explore the career advancement for a Physical Therapist (PT) below and select your interested title to get hiring information.