Private family of 4 - Mom, Dad, 3 year old (boy), and 5 year old (girl) are in search of a loving, fun, trustworthy nanny to work in their home.
Kids are in school 5 days/week, so the nanny would need to be flexible to do some assistant with home tasks such as grocery shopping, light meal prep, shipping/returns, making appointments, etc.
Ideally the nanny will have done a similar role previously and have a clean driving record. Bilingual in Spanish or French with would a huge plus (but not required).
About the Family
- Housekeeping: Light/Shared housekeeping
- Childcare: Before and after school care
- Cooking: Prep at times or kids meals
- Laundry: Family Laundry
- Errands: 2/3 times a wk Grocery Shopping
- Driving: Required
- Work Hours: M-Fri; Flexible
- Experience: Similar experience required
- References: Minimum of 2 References
- Background: Pass stringent background checks and drug testing upon offer of hire
- Salary: DOE - send salary requirement
- Living Accommodations: Live Out
The job skills required for Nanny include Childcare, background check, Laundry, meal prep, Housekeeping etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Nanny. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Nanny. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a Nanny, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Nanny for your reference.