Service Plumber - FULL-TIME - Salt Lake City, UT
Hunter Recruitment Advisors is looking for individuals who approach their work with a sense of pride and professionalism. In addition, we strive to hire people who enjoy providing friendly, professional service, and who believe in doing the right thing by our customers – every time. We are currently looking to hire a full-time Plumbing Technician for our Service department. If you’re interested in joining our team, please apply!
Compensation: hourly performance bonuses and spiffs (estimated earnings potential $80-140K per year!!!)
- · Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- · Paid Holidays
- · Paid Time Off
- · 401k with company matching
- · Company vehicle with gas card
Our plumbers successfully perform installation, repairs, and maintenance on minor to complex plumbing systems, in a residential environment. Specific responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Run service and maintenance calls as scheduled and according to policy and procedure.
- Diagnose plumbing failures and successfully repair them.
- Follow dispatching procedures before and after each call.
- Properly submit all paperwork and monies collected by 8am on the next business day.
- Turn in all parts related to any warranty calls ran.
- Keep company truck & property clean and well maintained.
- Be available to perform on-call duties when scheduled.
- Follow through with all replacement sales to completion.
- Build strong relationships with each one of your customers; turn them into clients.
- Answer Company supplied cell phone in a timely manner.
- Submit accurate timecards each day with corresponding paperwork.
- Attend team meetings to continually improve sales & technical ability.
- Foster a professional atmosphere through positive and disciplined attitudes.
- Field Experience with current plumbing license and certifications
- Driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Ability to lift 50 or more pounds regularly
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, kneel, and climb as needed to perform work.
- Prompt and regular attendance
All prospective employees are expected to pass a drug screening and background check. Friendly Plumbing, Heating & Air is a drug-free workplace, and we protect our customers by only hiring drug-free candidates.