The perfect destination to enjoy a sunny beachside vacation, treat your hardworking staff to a functional business meeting, throw the wedding or event of your dreams, and experience the culinary epicenter of the South Bay. Condé Nast Traveler listed Shade as the #6 reason to visit LA, and Manhattan Beach as LA’s newest hip corner. Stemming from owner and restaurateur Michael Zislis’ visionary take on personal service, allow our staff to ensure your experience is nothing less than stellar. With upscale dining, shopping, and sightseeing all within a close distance, Shade guarantees you an unforgettable stay.
To work with the housekeeping team to ensure guest rooms and public areas are cleaned maintained and checked to Shade Hotel standards
RESPONSIBLE TO: Housekeeping Manager
EXPECTED HOURS PER WEEK: 20-40 approximately
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); six months to one year related experience and/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from owner, investors, purveyors, guests, customers, the general public, and/or all staff members in English, preferably multilingual, or be able to ask for help from someone with the appropriate language skills immediately.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Must possess good interpersonal and guest service skills.
- Ability and willingness to work any shifts, including weekends, holidays, and overtime if required with no guaranteed set schedule and likely split days off, possibly fewer than and/or more than the expected hours per day/week as business volume dictates.
Shade hotel, Manhattan Beach's only luxury beach hotel offers a very competitive benefit package!
The job skills required for Housekeeper include Housekeeping, Guest Service, Vision Insurance etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Housekeeper. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Housekeeper. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.