The Wireless Sales Expert position will be working with America’s #1 pre-paid wireless service provider. The role is geared towards increasing product sales and knowledge at assigned events in national retail chains. The Wireless Sales Expert is responsible for selling, training, marketing, promoting, advertising and demonstrating client products to consumers through in-store interactive activities.
• Gains and maintains a sound knowledge of specific client products
• Professionally represents MarketSource and it clients at all times
• Performing in-store product demonstrations at assigned events.
• Responding to store customers and in-store sales staff questions regarding client specific products
• Providing superior customer service (retail sales experience a plus)
• Gaining and maintaining a sound knowledge of specific client products
Supervisory or Management Responsibility/Decision Making Level:
• Not Applicable
• Maintaining sound knowledge of all of the client’s suite of products.
• Maintaining knowledge of other carriers in the wireless sales space.
• Attending requested training sessions and conference calls.
• Reviewing new product and service offerings from the client
• Establishing and managing critical relationships within national retail stores and with our merchandising partners
• Developing and managing positive business relationships with retail store management and employees
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) required
• 1-2 years of retail sales, training, marketing, advertising, merchandising or public relations
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
• Availability to work during weekends, weekdays, or nights
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Must have reliable Internet Access
• Strong work ethics, personal integrity and character, positive attitude
• Outstanding communications skills
• General technology skills and abilities
Additional Job Requirements:
• Flexibility is required
• May require prolonged standing
• May require heavy lifting
• Adaptable to fast-paced environment
• Performs additional job duties as assigned
The job skills required for Wireless Sales Expert include Customer Service, Retail Sales, Communication Skills, Flexibility, Responsibility,and Work ethic etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Wireless Sales Expert. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Wireless Sales Expert. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a Wireless Sales Expert, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Wireless Sales Expert for your reference.