Job Location: El Rio Grande 3037 South Freeway, Fort Worth (Maya SF LLC) - Fort Worth, TX
Position Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
Salary Range: $12.00 - $18.00 Hourly
Job Shift: Any
Job Category: Warehouse
El Rio Grande is hiring for an experienced receiver at our various store locations. As a receiver at El Rio Grande Latin Market you'll be responsible for all functions and paperwork receiving: Operate machinery including baler, compactor, and forklift in a safe and proper manner. Maximize sales potential through effective and proper procedures for receiving products entering the store and be responsible for maintaining cleanliness of receiving area.
- Receive and stock merchandise accurately to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Receive and process each electronic purchase order accurately (identify and match orders by vendor, style, size, dimension and quantity) to vendor packing slips, notating any and all discrepancies
- Properly load barcode ticket printer and perform weekly preventative maintenance on the printer
- Print tags from ticket printer on each document type, to include miscellaneous barcode printing
- Properly file and manage all paperwork
- Properly maintain and manage back stock merchandise movement
- Process, maintain and manage return to vender and non-returnable merchandise
- Properly handle return to stock merchandise
- Receive and manage special order merchandise Maintain a clean and organized back room at all times
- Maintain and manage the flow and filing of all required documents
- Properly report receiving, shipping and/or system problems to the proper authorities
- Properly train and delegate all aforementioned areas to stockers
- Perform all other miscellaneous duties as assigned Work with supervisors to understand all actions needed to impact the desire goals set by the company.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Must be 18 years old
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bilingual preferred
- Retail experience
- One year of related experience
- Receivers are responsible for all back room operations.
- Receivers must be knowledgeable of all back room policies and procedures to properly manage all incoming and outgoing freight shipments and product.
- Receivers must work closely with all departments to ensure all products are merchandised neatly as per the company expectations.