Our company is collaborating with a beautiful Skilled Nursing Facility located in the Gloversville, SC area that is seeking an experienced, dynamic, and energetic Licensed Nursing Home Administrator. The Administrator will be responsible for the leadership, oversight, and daily operations of a large facility. The successful candidate will have demonstrated success in staff leadership, business development, and financial management in the healthcare industry.
An excellent (full) benefits plan is included with the salary. This is a great opportunity to lead a highly rated staff and facility where your leadership and organizational skills will be recognized and supported.
· Oversee day-to-day operations of all facility departments and services and assure that compliance is ongoing
· Ensure Dept. of Health survey readiness
· Leadership and direct supervision of all staff, including recruitment and hiring
· Ensure delivery of a high level of care to residents
· Seek continuous quality improvement
· Develop and implement policies and procedures as needed
· Resolve any issues in a positive proactive manner
· At least 2 years of experience as a full Administrator in long-term care, sub-acute care, or a rehabilitation in-patient facility.
· Current and active SC- LNHA State License
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or Health Care Administration or equivalent experience
· Extensive knowledge of current federal, state, local, and corporate guidelines and regulations governing management in long-term healthcare facilities.
· Knowledge of Medicaid/Medicare procedures and applicable policies
· Well-versed in Dept. of Heath regulations, Labor law, OSHA, etc.
· Experienced in preparing and maintaining budgets
· Superior communication skills...ability to communicate, relate professionally and work harmoniously with staff, residents and resident families, physicians, social workers, etc.
The job skills required for Licensed Nursing Home ADMINISTRATOR include Leadership, Long Term Care, Acute Care, Financial Management, Business Development, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Licensed Nursing Home ADMINISTRATOR. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Licensed Nursing Home ADMINISTRATOR. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
Long Term CareView Jobs
Acute CareView Jobs
Financial ManagementView Jobs
Business DevelopmentView Jobs
The following is the career advancement route for Licensed Nursing Home ADMINISTRATOR positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Licensed Nursing Home ADMINISTRATOR, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Top Long Term Care Executive that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Licensed Nursing Home ADMINISTRATOR. You can explore the career advancement for a Licensed Nursing Home ADMINISTRATOR below and select your interested title to get hiring information.