Located in the heart of Peoria, River Crossing of Peoria provides personal attention without intrusion to our residents. We consistently deliver quality care, and our professional team provides person-centered, holistic care plans. Our enjoyable daily activities, flavorful culinary entrées and relaxed ambiance offer exceptional experiences to our residents and their families.
Our community has an opportunity for a driven, passionate, and caring Physical Therapist. The responsibilities of the Physical Therapist include:
- Accurately assessing the needs of all patients and carry out an individual progressive treatment program
- Recording all pertinent information regarding the treatment program
- Attending and contributing to patient staffing and utilization reviews to coordinate a total patient plan of care.
What's in it for you?
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Several great medical plans to choose from
- Vacation and/or Paid Time off
- Career Ladders and scholarship opportunities!
- 401k retirement plan: 100% match of your contribution up to 3%; 50% match up to 5%
- Robust tuition reimbursement: Up to $5,250 - Full-Time, $2,500 - Part-Time Annually!*
- Continuing education credits
- UKG Wallet™ - access to your earned wages before payday!
*with qualifying conditions
- Must have a Minimum of Master’s degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited college or university. Registered by the American Physical Therapy Association, Inc.
- Must hold and maintain licensed to practice in our state
- One year of experience, in a skilled nursing facility is desired
- Ability to relate and motivate patients for productivity
- Able to cooperate with patients, families, peers, healthcare professionals and other staff
- Flexible in adaptation to patient or environmental change
Come join our family where our team members dedicate themselves to love without limits and where they live by the standards of our safety-first, family always philosophy
Click Apply to join us!
Go to our website for more info and career opportunities www.ablehearts.org/careers