The Night Auditor is responsible for the preparation and disposition of all Night Audit work. Responsible for the front desk operation during the overnight shift (Typically 11pm-7am). Primary responsibilities include: registering guests making reservations preparing daily reports balancing transactions and conducting security walks.
- At least 1 year of progressive experience in a hotel or a related field required.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- College course work in related field helpful.
- Previous supervisory responsibility preferred.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of Accounting Principles.
- Must be able to problem solve and troubleshoot in order to resolve guest issues that may arise and respond to emergency situations.
- Must be proficient in Windows operating systems company approved spreadsheets and word processing.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace including anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must have the ability to assimilate complex information data etc. from disparate sources and consider adjust or modify to meet the constraints of the particular need.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must be able to work in a self-managed environment.
- Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Approach all encounters with guests and associates in a friendly service-oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards).
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Initiate and complete the End of Day process.
- Run all reports as required for Food and Beverage audit.
- Complete the Night Audit checklist for computer procedures daily.
- Balance the day's work (i.e. movie revenue telephone postings valet laundry server's and desk agent's paperwork etc.).
- Maintain cashiering responsibilities as per Front Office procedures according to Aimbridge Hospitality standards.
- Maintain Front Office computer system operation according to Aimbridge Hospitality standards.
- Fulfill all Front Office functions between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
- Follow up to ensure periodic checks by the Midnight House Attendant are made of building and guest corridors to ensure all areas are locked and secured (property specific)
- Handle and follow through on all guest requests daily from 11:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m.
- Follow safety and emergency procedures according to Aimbridge Hospitality standards.
- Maintain proper record keeping (i.e. log books etc.) according to Aimbridge Hospitality standards.
- Be familiar with all Aimbridge Hospitality's policies and house rules.
- Complete the initial direct bills daily and place on the Property Accountant's desk; Attach all folio/banquet check back-up to the bills.
- Maintain radio contact with other associates during entire shift.
- Have a working knowledge of security procedures.
- Ensure associates are at all times attentive friendly helpful and courteous to all guests managers and fellow associates.
- Prepare and distribute the Daily Flash Report as needed.
- Transfer the master or house accounts as necessary.
- Distribute work (i.e. revenue printouts charge and paid folios vouchers and checks etc.) as directed by S.O.P.'s.
- Train any new Night Auditors as requested by management.
- Run morning reports according to Aimbridge Hospitality procedures.
- Assign delivery of newspapers daily. Deliver or assign delivery of Express Check-Out's.
- Follow up to ensure that nightly walk-through includes removal of all room service trays and straightening of pool and Jacuzzi area (property specific)
- Handle items for â€œLost and Foundâ€_ according to the standard.
- Complete any reports as requested by management in a timely manner.
- Complete any miscellaneous duties as required (i.e. resetting Food and Beverage P.O.S. where necessary distribution of credit 'Watch List' and preparation of daily revenue summary).
- As applicable to the hotel may assist guests with food orders and serve food and beverage items to guests in a friendly professional and timely manner; demonstrates suggestive selling techniques and maintains a clean organized environment for guests.
- Attend meetings as required by management.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the Guest Services Manager or any other member of management.
The TownePlace Suites Minneapolis/Eden Prairie is the perfect choice for short-term travel or long-term stays. Our studio and two-bedroom suites offer fully equipped kitchens, free high speed internet, large work spaces, on-site business services and 24-hour staffing. After a long day, guests can wind down in our fitness center or relax by the outdoor pool. We are located off Interstate 494 and Highway 212, within walking distance of a variety of restaurants and the Eden Prairie Shopping Center. We are near Mall of America, Valley Fair, the Renaissance Festival, and Braemar Arena. We are just a short drive from great shopping, famous restaurants, and the Minnesota Vikings, Timberwolves, Twins, and the Minnesota Wild. Our friendly staff makes guests feel at home during their extended stay in Eden Prairie!
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more details
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
The job skills required for PT Weekend Night Auditor (Every other Fridays & Saturdays 11pm-7am) include Accounting, Front office, Guest Service, Problem Solving, Scheduling, Computer Systems, etc.
Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a PT Weekend Night Auditor (Every other Fridays & Saturdays 11pm-7am).
That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by PT Weekend Night Auditor (Every other Fridays & Saturdays 11pm-7am).
Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
For the skill of Front office
Kahler Hotels Llc
For the skill of Guest Service
The following is the career advancement route for PT Weekend Night Auditor (Every other Fridays & Saturdays 11pm-7am) positions,
which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a PT Weekend Night Auditor (Every other Fridays & Saturdays 11pm-7am),
it can be promoted into senior positions as an Internal Auditor II that are expected to
handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary
PT Weekend Night Auditor (Every other Fridays & Saturdays 11pm-7am). You can explore the career advancement for a PT Weekend Night Auditor (Every other Fridays & Saturdays 11pm-7am) below
and select your interested title to get hiring information.