The Front Office Clerk serves as the first point of contact, greeting patients and following check in/out procedures for the Cook Family Health Center, the primary care medical practice operated for Cook Group company employees and their families.
• Answer phones and processes calls following office guidelines• Obtain, review, and update patient information• Maintains Security by following procedures• Issue confidentiality and privacy agreements to visitors• Scan all demographic paper for patients• Insurance verification• Schedule patient appointments• Contact patients to remind of future appointments • Collect patients co-payments and outstanding balances• Day-end reconciliation duties• Must maintain confidentiality at all times
• Must work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others throughout various levels• Maintain regular and punctual attendance• Must maintain company quality and quantity standards• Must have effective oral and written communication skills• Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work in collaborative and independent work situations and environments with minimal supervision.• Must strictly adhere to the Cook Clinic Employee Manual, Cook Code of Conduct, Cook Electronic Information Policy, HIPAA & OSHA regulations
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• 1-2 years experience in medical office environment• Previous multi-line phone & customer service experience • Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) experience
• Works under general office environmental conditions• Sitting for extended periods of time, utilizes close visual acuity for working with computers, etc.• Occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel or crouch• Able to lift 20 pounds occasionally
25 - 50
$10M - $50M
Cook! makes gluten-free eating tasty, easy, and healthy and also offer gluten-free meals delivery and dairy-free entrees.
The job skills required for Front Office Clerk - Part Time include Customer Service, Front office, Problem Solving, Microsoft Office, Confidentiality, Futures, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Front Office Clerk - Part Time. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Front Office Clerk - Part Time. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
Customer ServiceView Jobs
Front officeView Jobs
Problem SolvingView Jobs
Microsoft OfficeView Jobs
The following is the career advancement route for Front Office Clerk - Part Time positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Front Office Clerk - Part Time, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Front Desk Clerk, Sr. that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Front Office Clerk - Part Time. You can explore the career advancement for a Front Office Clerk - Part Time below and select your interested title to get hiring information.
If you are interested in becoming a Front Office Clerk, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Front Office Clerk for your reference.
Step 1: Understand the job description and responsibilities of an Accountant.
Quotes from people on Front Office Clerk job description and responsibilities
Front office clerks are responsible for processing online payments with credit card or e-check.
01/09/2022: Monroe, LA
Front office clerks are responsible for handling clerical tasks, managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
01/29/2022: Clearwater, FL
The job of responding to reviews, social media comments, and text-based queries from guests often falls to the front office clerks, too.
03/24/2022: Monterey, CA
Assist office employees, member service and other office personnel by sending and receiving faxes as requested.
03/20/2022: Binghamton, NY
Front office clerks may also assist in finding out the accommodation number allotted to a guest.
03/10/2022: Lancaster, PA
Step 2: Knowing the best tips for becoming an Accountant can help you explore the needs of the position and prepare for the job-related knowledge well ahead of time.
Career tips from people on Front Office Clerk jobs
Maintain professionalism and keep the front desk and lobby area clean at all times.
12/28/2021: Lowell, MA
Aspiring front office clerks must learn about office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
01/09/2022: Oakland, CA
Front Office Clerks must be friendly and hospitable to provide the guest with an exceptional and accommodating experience.
01/03/2022: New Brunswick, NJ
If you are seeking to advance your career as an Office Clerk, you must bring expert knowledge of auditing, bookkeeping, filling, and taking high volume calls on multiple lines system.
01/17/2022: Laramie, WY
Because a front office clerks has to multitask and serve many guests at once, a good employee must keep calm under pressure.
01/05/2022: Las Cruces, NM
Step 3: View the best colleges and universities for Front Office Clerk.