About this Job
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
Enhances attorney effectiveness by providing information-management support; representing the attorney to clients and others.
· Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person (offering them coffee, water, or tea) or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries. Will have enough knowledge of estate planning, once trained, to answer clients’ basic questions about wills, trusts, and powers of attorney.
· Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
· Conserves attorneys time by reading, reviewing, verifying, and routing correspondence, reports and documents; drafting letters and documents; initiating telecommunications; organizing client conferences, and attorney meetings.
· Maintains attorney calendar by planning and scheduling conferences, Zoom calls, and teleconferences.
· Represents attorney by communicating and obtaining information; knowing when to act and when to refer matters to attorney.
· Maintains client confidence by keeping client/attorney information confidential.
· Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
· Enhances firm’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Supply Management, Telephone Skills, Office Experience – General, PC Proficiency, Verbal Communication, Internal Communications, Dependability, Professionalism, Client Relationships
Willing to train individual in estate planning and probate law related word processing.
About Elizabeth W. Ho PLLC
Small Estate Planning and Probate law firm. Occasional immigration cases.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location