Seeking a full-time COTA / Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant for our beautiful CCRC, Croasdaile Village, located in Durham, NC.
At HealthPro Heritage we hire people who share our vision, who work diligently and provide the kind of care that will help change patient's lives for the better. As an Associate, your dedication and commitment deserve respect and recognition. If you're looking for a career and straightforward and realistic 'care' expectations, maybe it's time to look at our company.
1. Provide occupational therapy treatments to residents according to treatment plans developed by the Occupational Therapist.
2. Assist the Occupational Therapist when performing tests, evaluations, and complex treatment procedures.
3. Observe, record and report to the therapist the conditions, reactions and responses related to assigned duties.
4. Maintain daily records of treatments and document progress notes on residents as directed by the therapist.
1. Graduate of an approved Occupational Therapy Assistant program.
2. Current license or eligible for license under statutes in the state of practice.
HUNT VALLEY, MD
100 - 200
$10M - $50M
The job skills required for Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) include Occupational Therapy, Commitment, Dedication, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA). That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA). Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA), it can be promoted into senior positions as an Occupational Therapy Supervisor that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA). You can explore the career advancement for a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) below and select your interested title to get hiring information.