Help at Home is currently hiring a Area Leader!
*Responsible for North Mississippi*
Help at Home, LLC, is the nation's leading provider of high-quality home care and support solutions. Our goal is to enable the highest level of personal independence by creating meaningful moments for our clients and great starts for our caregivers.
Reporting to the Market Leader, the Area Leader will work to support the strategy and deliver at a tactical level with end-to-end ownership of their area P&L . This role will collaborate with internal and external partners in support of delivering high quality service in a compliant environment with a focus on growth in their designated geographic area. The role will also work across the matrix functions of the Field Support Center (corporate) to ensure a reliable and consistent operating environment.
Supports company and geographic growth targets:
- Works with the Market Leader to identify possible areas of organic and inorganic growth
- Responsible for area and branch budget and forecast that makes up the market's contribution to overall company financials
- Develops and manages relationships within the designed area for referral sources, geographic industry leaders, and various industry consortium groups and works with the Branch Managers to execute specific actions to support growth objectives
- Understands competitive situation for the geographic region and identifies opportunities for growth
- Ensures best in class recruitment and retention of caregivers within the market
- Monitors and guides client on-boarding and necessary recruitment initiatives to ensure cases are appropriately staffed
- Works collaboratively with other departments (compliance, legal, HR, finance, marketing) as needed in support of effective field operations to achieve growth targets
- Ensures compliance with Local, State, Federal and Company regulations, policies and procedures:
- Builds and maintains culture of quality at each branch & throughout area
- Ensures all branches are accountable for all aspects of client & caregiver file compliance
- Develops and executes plans of correction as needed
- Monitors state and contractual requirements and ensures compliance
- Maintains operational excellence:
- Ownership of area KPIs including the development and delivery of internal reporting packages, including reporting to senior management
- Resolves operational inefficiencies with specific and documented plans utilizing hands-on experience skills
- Develops and implements best-in-class processes throughout area, utilizing intra-regional examples
- Creates action plans for each branch to optimize performance, people, and budget
- Monitors and makes necessary improvements to revenue, utilization and overtime targets
- Responsible for escalation of business issues, whether operational or financial (revenue, collections, etc.)
- May be asked to assist in supporting company-wide initiatives as needed
- Sets and executes strategy:
- Provides support to Market Leader in the development of geographic strategy
- Works with Market Leader to convert strategy into operational plans and implements those plans
- General Management:
- Develops and mentors Branch Managers and local teams, including direct responsibility for employee improvement and development of key positions (Branch Manager, Nursing Supervisors, and other branch level staff)
- Creates the 1-year business plan for each branch including budget and specific operational targets
- Maintains outstanding operational performance, understands metrics with an eye on customer service
- Champions change and improvement initiatives within area
- Recruits and retains outstanding talent externally and internally
- 5 years of leadership experience with responsibility for multiple locations
- Strong financial acumen with experience in managing budgets
- Ability to collaborate, inspire and hold others accountable
- Proven ability to work across a matrix and multi-site environment
Education and Experience:
- Experience supporting senior management including thought leadership and support
- Collaborative style as a thought partner who works productively with the leadership team
- Process improvement experience supporting the development, review, and revision of processes and policies as needed
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in fast paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and ability to support strategic transformation activities
- Exhibition of the highest ethical standards while demonstrating accountability and ownership
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Master's degree preferred
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to travel approximately 75% within geographic area
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Help At Home is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.