JOIN OUR TEAM!
Lake Wales Wellness and Rehabilitation Center, a skilled nursing facility located in LAKE WALES, FL is now hiring a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator.
Must have a valid, unrestricted Nursing Home Administrator’s license in the state of FL,
Bachelor’s degree in Health Administration preferred,
at least 3-years of experience in a supervisory role in a hospital, nursing home or other related health care facility,
and knowledgeable of skilled nursing home regulations, procedures, laws, regulations and guidelines pertaining to long-term care.
LNHA Purpose and Job Overview:
- Lead, guide and direct the operations of the healthcare facility in accordance with local, state and federal regulations, standards and established facility policies and procedures to provide appropriate care and services to residents.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate and direct the overall operations of the facility and the facility’s programs and activities in accordance with current state and federal laws & regulations and guidelines issued by the governing body.
- Work in conjunction with department heads to determine key performance indicators and establish ongoing systems to monitor these indicators.
- Develop and execute a census and occupancy management strategy that results in improved census and fiscal health for the facility.
- Lead and coordinate management team meetings discussing priorities and develop solutions for census, collections, clinical health, survey readiness, customer service satisfaction, activity participation, etc.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with residents, employees, family and community members.
- Evaluates work performance of department heads and maintain accountability across all departments.
- Know and understand general nursing practices and procedures, OBRA regulations, Code of Federal Regulations, Appendix PP State Operations Manual, reimbursement processes, Life Safety Code regulations, applicable labor relation laws, and all other regulatory entities that may apply. Understand, continue to learn, and teach others about new CMS program initiatives such as value-based purchasing programs like SNF-VBP, SNF-QRP, Quality Measures, Nursing Home Compare, Payroll Based Journal reporting, etc.
- Communicates directly with residents, medical and nursing staff, family members, department heads and members of the interdisciplinary team to coordinate care and services.
- Ensure resident incidents and concerns that rise to a reportable event such as alleged abuse, neglect, mistreatment, misappropriation, etc. are reported to the correct entity within the state regulatory requirement.
- Promotes safe work practices, safety rules, and accident prevention procedures to prevent employee injury and illness.
EXCELLENT COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS!
We look forward to having you join our team!