While most companies that sell pizza have no real connection to Italy, Palermo’s passion for food and family reaches all the way back to the country where pizza was born. “Papa Palermo” carried the cherished recipes to America from Sicily! Palermo’s Pizza has since become the fastest growing frozen pizza manufacturer in the US, with a portfolio of brands including: Palermo’s, Screamin’ Sicilian, Urban Pie, Connie's, Surfer Boy and other brands that are sold at your local grocery stores.
Innovation is at the heart of who we are. We use an entrepreneurial, forward-thinking approach resulting in high-quality products that are consistently recognized by both the industry and consumers.
If you are ready to contribute to a winning team, determine your own income and make a difference on a daily basis, then apply to join us as our newest Pizzaiolo!
- Hourly commission (uncapped) pay structure, averaging $60k
- $50 Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Daily Pay—access your pay when you need it!
- Safety Bonus
- Company-paid apparel
- Safety Shoe Reimbursement
- Competitive Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Disability, and 401(K) with company match
What you’ll do…
- Safely transport product to customers in timely and efficient manner to meet customer and company expectations.
- Effectively build partnerships with the individual(s) who oversee the frozen pizza category sales at store level.
- Use an entrepreneurial approach to grow existing business, including building relationship and rapport with your customers.
- Unload, stock, rotate, and pull product, ensuring shelves are full on every visit.
- Maintain an efficient routing schedule with flexibility based upon customer needs.
Why you’ll be successful…
- Utilizing safe driving practices with a valid driver’s license (CDL class B preferred) and acceptable driving record.
- Showcasing strong organizational, planning and communication skills to successfully deliver product with a sense of urgency to meet goals.
- Implementing autonomous problem-solving and decision-making skills where minimal guidance is needed.
- Practicing safe body mechanics while maximizing time management and productivity.
- Team player with excellent communication skills ready to work hard to ensure the whole Palermo’s team succeeds.
- This job requires consistent movement of cases of product, weighing up to 25 pounds, and frequent climbing on and off delivery truck.
- Frequent exposure to outdoor conditions and freezer temperatures when moving product
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Home daily
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Safety bonus
Trucking driver type:
- Company driver
- Solo driver
- Do you have a valid CDL? If so, what class (A, B, C)?
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location