Never job search again!
Rodenhiser has been successfully serving homeowners of the MetroWest area with professional home service technicians since 1928. Maintaining the highest standards of service for our thousands of customers requires a dedicated and professional support staff. Join Rodenhiser, be a professional, and learn to excel.
- You are prepared. Our training and coaching will get you off and running from the very first day.
- You are informed. Managers and staff are always approachable, open and available.
- You are pushed. Rodenhiser builds leaders who are focused on constant improvement and growth. Your role will never become stagnant.
- You have balance. Rodenhiser offers flexible hours to best accommodate the needs of you and your family.
- You are appreciated. Not just by your Rodenhiser team, but by so many satisfied customers you help every day.
- You advance. Rodenhiser provides you a clear, concrete path to advancement so you can reach new heights.
- You have fun. From frequent BBQ’s and holiday parties to softball games and 5Ks to community service events, the Rodenhiser family does it all!
At Rodenhiser, we already have all of these benefits. Don’t you want them too?
The Big Task
Schedules drivers to make deliveries and pick up shipments from job sites.
Key Sub Tasks
- Communicate with Drivers and manager regarding scheduled deliveries and pickups of parts and equipment to and from job sites.
- Schedule routes and make adjustments, as needed.
- Maintain records of dispatched calls, driver routes, pickups and delivery times.
- Log any issues or complaints involving customers and technicians.
- Manage whereabouts of fleet.
- Maintain records of Driver training sessions and other requirements.
- Reviews and maintains Tool Logs.
- Manages the return of parts and equipment for credit.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast paced, goal driven environment.
- Expected to work independently with strong decision making, problem solving and time management skills.
What We Offer
Rodenhiser offers aggressive wages, 401(K); Generous Paid Time Off; holiday pay; bonuses; health, dental, life and AD&D insurance; short-term and long-term disability and all are included in our comprehensive benefit package. As a Rodenhiser employee, you will work for a company that has been a trusted leader in home services for more than 90 years.
The job skills required for Driver Dispatcher include Problem Solving, Time Management, Decision Making, Coaching, etc.
Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Driver Dispatcher.
That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Driver Dispatcher.
Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.