You can apply by texting TSC to 97211
Now offering DailyPay! Ask us about it!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with an expanding home health care company? Are you eager to prove yourself, be valued and grow? It is in your best interest to apply and hear more about what we have to offer!
Team Select’s mission is to take every opportunity to do right by all. We believe our people and culture genuinely make us unique and are the foundation for our leadership in the healthcare space. We focus on promoting a collaborative environment that differentiates us and has allowed us to be recognized as a Best Place to Work and Home Care Elite Top Agency. Join our growing Team Select Family and discover a dynamic company where you’re able to make a positive impact. We encourage you to inquire about becoming a part of our team!
Team Select Home Care is looking for a Physical Therapist to join our Team Select Family. They will help increase strength, endurance, and mobility of our patients within their environment. The Physical Therapist will report directly to the Director of Nursing.
- Assist the physician or intermediate care provider in evaluating level of function, helps develop the plan of care.
- Prepare clinical and progress notes.
- Participate in in-service programs and present in-service programs as assigned.
- Follow established procedures.
- Participate with all other health care personnel in patient care planning.
- Oversee, direct and assistant (PTA, HHA) personnel.
- Complete initial history and evaluation visit, notify physician of patient needs and submit plan of care and orders for physician approval.
- Perform all physical therapy procedures as ordered by physician.
- Consult with physicians regarding change in treatment.
- Write reports to physicians regarding patient's progress.
- Instruct patients and family/significant others in home programs and activities of daily living.
- Attend all staff meetings and patient care conferences as scheduled.
- Oversee the PTA every 30-days and HHA (per requirements) as assigned.
- Complete and submit OASIS assessments, reassessments, and transfers, resumptions of care, discharges and change in condition following Agency defined time frames.
- Complete a discharge summary upon completion of therapy services.
- Complete a recertification for physician every 60 days if further treatment is to be continued.
- Instruction to patient/family in home program with documentation in medical record notes.
- Prepare and submit patient evaluations, clinical and progress notes promptly as outlined in the agency policy.
- Immediately report to Director of Clinical Services/Nursing Supervisor/RN any patient incidents/variances or complaints.
- Report all incomplete work assignments to Director of Clinical Services/Nursing Supervisor/Therapy Supervisor.
- Graduate from a physical therapy curriculum approved by the American Physical Therapy Association, or the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association, or the Council of Medical Education of the American Medical Association and American Physical Therapy Association.
- Currently licensed in the state(s) in which practicing.
- Two (2) years experience, preferred.
- Acceptance of philosophy and goals of the Agency.
Pay per visit:
$182.50/SOC, $146/ROC, $109.50 Evaluation, $73 Visit/DC
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Environment which fosters career opportunities and growth.
Team Select Home Care reserves the right to change the above job description and qualifications without notice. Team Select Home Care will not discriminate against you on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual preference, disability, political belief, veteran status, age or any other status protected by law. Team Select Home Care is an employment-at-will employer.
Skilled Nursing Services & Residential Care
The following is the career advancement route for Physical Therapist (PT) positions,
which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Physical Therapist (PT),
it can be promoted into senior positions as an Exercise Physiologist that are expected to
handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary
Physical Therapist (PT). You can explore the career advancement for a Physical Therapist (PT) below
and select your interested title to get hiring information.