ICF is looking for a Director, IT Delivery to support vital citizen facing web systems for federal government clients. This role is responsible for portfolio oversight, and maintaining and growing client relationships. This is a dynamic position and requires an individual with strong communication and collaboration skills who can think strategically and execute tactically.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with talented and passionate individuals and to grow with a firm that believes in nurturing talent and developing long-term career success. ICF is a purpose driven company with a strong culture and underlying values that prize diversity, opportunity, equality, and respect. Our core values include embracing differences, and we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces and hires dimensions of differences.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and consultant to key clients and stakeholders within your portfolio.
- Actively communicate with clients to understand and define current needs and priorities, and to align our work with a shared vision and understanding of success.
- Foster a collaborative and inclusive, results-oriented working environment where cross-functional teams can achieve their best work.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with internal and external partners to develop solutions and growth opportunities across the organization.
- Perform continuous risk assessment and mitigation; work with management to identify and remove resource and technical barriers that impede development and team success.
- Analyze problems, identify core issues, and provide ongoing technical and operational guidance to project/product teams.
- Manage direct reports as well as a matrixed team, leading cross disciplinary efforts to develop, iterate, and refine digital solutions.
- Establish and maintain schedules, product roadmaps and strategic plans.
- Manage budgets, prepare cost estimates, and track resources using financial management tools.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance per Federal contract requirements
- 8 years of demonstrated experience in website portfolio management, preferably in the government sector
- 8 years providing strategic technical guidance to clients
- 5 years working knowledge of the technical software development process, including Agile methodologies, process, and principles.
- 5 years experience launching digital solutions, including ongoing analysis and continuous product improvements
- Experience contributing and leading business development activities such as managing and writing proposals and capture efforts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player with excellent problem-solving and consensus-building skills.
- Experience working with Federal government.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our
EEO & AA policy
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email
email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination:
EEO is the law and
Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is
$133,145.00 - $226,347.00Nationwide Remote Office (US99)